Known as the most important NFT black market today, this platform is your best ally when it comes to buying and selling non-fungible tokens with the utmost speed and security. Stay until the end and we will explain to you how to acquire the native currency of this platform and produce profitable results whether you want to sell digital pieces or maximize your investment capital in the long term.
What is NFT Black Market?
It is a decentralized platform that aims to bring the latest technologies and new digital markets to all people by creating an ecosystem where both content creators and consumers can benefit. This platform enables NFT trading hand in hand with blockchain technology and smart contracts to protect intellectual property and enable fair exchanges in a free way.
NFT Black Market has its own native token which has the acronym (NBM) and is used to pay commissions within the platform when transacting NFTs.
How to buy the NBM token in 5 easy steps?
If you are familiar with the use of mobile wallets, this will be a routine process for you, but if you do not use these tools very often to store your cryptocurrencies, do not worry, this time we will explain the steps to follow to acquire the token quickly and securely.
- Download a mobile wallet such as Trust Wallet or Metamask. Remember to keep your phrase secret and never share your personal data or passwords.
- Add the token to your wallet in the “Add Token” option. For this you will need the correct contract address which you can copy below. Remember to be in the Binance Smart Chain network.
NBM Token Contract Address
- To acquire the NBM token you need to own BNB tokens which is the native token of the Binance platform with which you can make exchanges in all the currencies of the network. Once you obtain BNB tokens you must go to a DAPP to execute the exchange such as the Pancake Swap platform, a decentralized platform that allows exchanges of existing tokens within the Binance Smart Chain.
- Connect your wallet to Pancake Swap and in the exchange part place both coins.
- Then click on the option shown in the image above and change the slippage to 5.5% as shown in the image below. Once you have everything in order you can perform the exchange which is usually not automatic and you will have to wait a few minutes.
It’s time to buy and sell NFTs!
Visit NFT Black Market
The post Buy NBM token and learn how to trade on NFT Black Market first appeared on BTC Wires.
Credit: Source link