Flexa Network has announced Friday that it will support Shiba Inu’s native cryptocurrency – the SHIB token. As such, users will be able to pay with SHIB at what the company claims to be a network of over 40,000 merchants.
- Flexa is a payments network that partnered with Gemini – one of the leading US-based cryptocurrency exchanges back in 2019.
- Now, the company announced that it would support SHIB – the native cryptocurrency of the Shiba Inu ecosystem.
Let’s get a head start on the weekend… SHIB is here! Now you can use Shibatoken for fast and fraud-proof payments anywhere Flexa is accepted – including more than 40,000 stores across the US. – Reads the tweet.
- This means that SHIB owners will be able to pay at merchants such as GameStop, Lowe’s, and Petco using their tokens.
- The announcement also came a few days after Kraken added support for the cryptocurrency.
- At the time of this writing, SHIB is trading at $0.00003449, up 0.6% on the day but down over 60% from its all-time high from two months ago.
Credit: Source link